This is the official Bo Peep Photography blog spot, where you can keep up to date with everything that has been happening, contact me regarding information or just pop in to have a look... enjoy!

Please don't copy, edit or use any of the images on my blog, as you do not have permission to do so.

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Quails

Blog Post Number Six

So my school’s biology section just incubated and hatched some Quails… they were born the 20th and 21st of September and on the 23rd of September I was allowed to take them to the studio and photograph them :D Here are my photos… There are also another two photographs for my hands exhibit :D woo hoo!!! http://bopeepphotography.blogspot.com/2011/09/hands-exhibit-photo-selction.html check out the collection so far here…









I am so happy with these results; I think the photographs are absolutely adorable! Someone suggested doing a card series out of them… don’t think so but I think they are cute… even with a fear of birds ;)



Things to look forward to:
My latest photography assignment



Thanks for taking the time to read this :D

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment