This is the official Bo Peep Photography blog spot, where you can keep up to date with everything that has been happening, contact me regarding information or just pop in to have a look... enjoy!

Please don't copy, edit or use any of the images on my blog, as you do not have permission to do so.

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Floriade 2011


Blog Post Number Three


So much has happened in the past couple of days it’s crazy! So many photos to upload enjoy!!

So firstly a post for my Floriade photographs, not very many photos unfortunately, was with family and swapped family fun for photos :D Oh well there is always next year…








I think there are some cool photos in this selection; I love the distorted perception macro photos create. :D



Things to look forward to:

An introduction to my media assignment that you may be able to help me out with :D

Photos of the baby Quails at school :D



Thanks for taking the time to read this :D

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment