This is the official Bo Peep Photography blog spot, where you can keep up to date with everything that has been happening, contact me regarding information or just pop in to have a look... enjoy!

Please don't copy, edit or use any of the images on my blog, as you do not have permission to do so.

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Photography Assignment - Frozen Flowers

Blog Post Number Seven
For my latest photography assignment the criteria was to create a piece of art… so pretty much any art style photography you want. I chose to do a style of photography where you freeze flowers in water and photograph them these are my results… the last one is the one I submitted… :D the rest have not even been edited :P









I really love these photos, it is a completely different view to how we usually see flowers… :D

Things to look forward to:
A surprise… not even I know yet :D

Thanks for taking the time to read this :D
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. You talented girl you!!!!! Love these frozen flowers....so close to my heart....xx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel these are stunning!! I love love love them!!

    ReplyDelete