This is the official Bo Peep Photography blog spot, where you can keep up to date with everything that has been happening, contact me regarding information or just pop in to have a look... enjoy!

Please don't copy, edit or use any of the images on my blog, as you do not have permission to do so.

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Fun in the Studio!!!


Blog Post Number Two



I am very excited to upload my first actual blog post about my recent happenings, rather than just a blog about my images in general.

For the second time ever I used my studio today, I was using it for shoot related to my final media assignment, which I will explain in future blogs, but it ended with Miss P (my sister) and I having a lot of fun together… here is what we created…















I really enjoy these photographs and probably mostly the laughter that was associated with each photograph, I do like the way they could work as a series, and are also images that capture her personality individually. Overall I love these photos, and hope you will too.


Things to look forward to:

A small selection of photographs I took at Floriade on the weekend…

An introduction to my media assignment that you may be able to help me out with :D


Thanks for taking the time to read this :D

Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. Wowie These shots are just fantastic cant wait for the next lot.... :) <3 you are so talented and you have your own STUDIO wow.. (: so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bo Peep Photography21 September 2011 at 21:58

    Thanks so much anonymous! it was alot of fun! :) you're into photography aswell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you marry me rachel

    ReplyDelete