This is the official Bo Peep Photography blog spot, where you can keep up to date with everything that has been happening, contact me regarding information or just pop in to have a look... enjoy!

Please don't copy, edit or use any of the images on my blog, as you do not have permission to do so.

Monday 27 February 2012

A collection of Shots


Blog Post Number  Fourteen

These are my snaps from Australia day and the weekend… Obviously a bit of editing has gone into them, I have done some HDR work on the shots. I am so happy with how they have turned out, definitely some portfolio shots. The last shot in this post was my first attempt at Storm Photography, and was taken during one of the horrible storms that hit Canberra this month. I hope you are as happy with the end result as I am.




This shot was made from sparklers, and a long exposure...

My Storm Photo :D



Things to look forward to:

A maternity shoot, from one gorgeous family.



Thanks for taking the time to read this :D

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel I LOVE these photos, I see you've been practicing did the photo book that mum gave you help! LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete