This is the official Bo Peep Photography blog spot, where you can keep up to date with everything that has been happening, contact me regarding information or just pop in to have a look... enjoy!

Please don't copy, edit or use any of the images on my blog, as you do not have permission to do so.

Saturday 19 November 2011

Mr H


Blog Post Number Twelve

I recently met a gorgeous little Mr. H who was an absolute pleasure to photograph. What a giggler!! This was Bo Peep Photography’s first enquiry via email. It was a big step forward for me, and an exciting one too… I hope you enjoy looking at this little man, because he was a pleasure to photograph.





2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I heard your interview on artsound yesterday and tried to email you for a quote but your email address on your contact page doesn't seem to be working? Is there another way I can get in touch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi suburbanitefarm thanks for your comment... Sorry been struggling with my email!!! How exciting you heard my interview :)... can you contact me on "rlcs_oz(at)hotmail.com"
    Looking forward to hearing from you :)
    Rachel. :)

    ReplyDelete